php $_FILES array shorter than expected and max_file_uploads sillyness
Recently I had a strange error with a large form that uploaded multiple images to a server. The problem was that not all of the images made it to the server. Strange, I thought, so I did all the usual file permission checks, max upload size etc and everything was as it should be.
It took me a while of digging around to discover that the problem is a php ini directive called “max_file_uploads”. Naturally I tried changing this in my .htaccess file and also using good ol’ ini_set(‘max_file_uploads’). Unfortunately as this bug report states, it can only be changed in the ini file of the php install. Very frustrating.
- Using Swift Mailer plugins with Laravel 4
- Using Selenium Server 2 and PHPUnit to automate browser acceptance testing
- Laravel 4 First Thoughts
- UK Data.gov Property Price Mash Up
- Problems embedding true type fonts with TCPDF
- Re-routing emails to a development email address with php and SwiftMailer
- Image and resource caching with htaccess
- Find and replace html links with PHP